To enrich student curriculum to allow for exploration of artistic abilities, experience performing in a variety of settings, and reflect Gods truth in serving our community.
ENRICHMENT & ELECTIVES
We enhance our Lower School students’ on-campus experience with 2 hours per week of Latin, Bible and Visual Art enrichment courses. Students in grades 2 and up are also welcome to participate in our Friday electives program, detailed below.
- Fridays begin August 31.
- Open to homeschool/co-op/UMS families who agree with LCCA’s Statement of Faith and submit mother’s & father’s personal testimony of salvation in Jesus Christ. Simplified online application process.
- $60 enrollment fee due per STUDENT not per course (capped at $350 per student and/or $1050 per family)
- Course fee may be “rolled in” to tuition for Legacy students
- Tuition may be negotiated into payments. Email email@example.com.
- Must have 5 students for a class to make.
- Enrollment fees for Friday classes are waived for students enrolled in the Academy.
STEP 1: SUBMIT STUDENT APPLICATION
The application focuses largely on the family's personal educational goals. It includes subjective input as to the applying students strengths, personal learning style and challenges. Any medical documentation or specialized academic documentation (i.e. 504, IEP) must be included with the application.
STEP 2: REGISTER FOR COURSES
- Students in grades K-4 have 1 hour of Latin/Bible and 1 hour of visual art per week.
- Students in grades 5-6 have 2 hours of Latin/Bible; Art is offered as a Friday elective to grades 5+ Rhetoric schedule classes are rolled into tuition costs.
All monies are non-refundable. All tuition and fees are a contractual amount and are non-refundable. Any monies paid to the school whether Dyslexia Testing by a Certified Academic Language Therapist, a Friday elective, field trip, or any fee, is non-refundable. Please take this into consideration when you choose Legacy Classical. The parent is liable for the total amount and will be asked to pay the total amount whether or not the student completes the school year (or completes any other service) provided by Legacy Classical. All monies are non-refundable.